Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bookmark in Lieu of a Breakdown

I have two 8-week online classes ending this week as well as some big projects due in my other classes, so I haven't had time to put together a literature review for this week's post. Don't despair, Constant Reader (to borrow a phrase from The King)! I still have something up my sleeve.

Since we won't be having a discussion on this post this week, I thought I could leave you with some recommendations on where to go here in Springfield for book discussions. The Springfield-Greene County Library system has a whole list of book clubs and book discussions throughout the spring. This list has discussions planned all the way through May 26th.

Need a way to keep the kids busy and get them more involved in reading? Try taking them to one of the Library's storytimes. For the tweens and older kids, there are the TeenNight events. All events at the Springfield-Greene County Library locations are free of charge and open to the public.

This is where I place the bookmark for this week, ladies and gents. We'll pick up where we left off next week, hopefully a bit saner and less maxed-out!

0 comments: